Updated: Dec 13, 2021
We definitely understand that camping isn't for everyone. This is why we love bridging that gap! Here's a few ways to get anyone enjoying themselves outdoors...
Backyard Brunch: Sunshine & Champagne, need we say more? Create the most unique backyard brunch with simple but elegant touches.
2. Date Night: Seriously, get AWAY from it all! A night under the stars is the perfect excuse to get under canvas and the covers!
3. Weddings: Who knew that pop-up glamping hotels would be the newest craze for destination weddings? Or shall we say, adventure weddings? Learn more about this in the third issue of GLAMP Magazine! Interested for your wedding? Get started!
4. Photog Mini Sessions: Whether you want some new headshots or are in need of a whimsical setting for a photoshoot. Glamping tents are the perfect backdrop. Photography by: Blue Element Weddings
5. Retreat: Are you the hostest with the mostest? Are you a Life Coach or Yoga Teacher wanting to bring a deeper connection to your clientele? Become a Retreat Host with GYG!
6. Special Events: Get creative outside with fun ways to gather for any special occasion!
7. Guest Suite: Have a tiny house but a big backyard? Set-up glamping for your guests! Sleepovers just got an upgrade!
For more inspiration FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM - @glampyourgrounds